Madison Square Garden is one of the world’s best-known venues, and if you are planning to visit New York this year, it’s a great idea to look ahead to see if you can make your visit coincide with an event at the Garden. I guarantee it will make your visit to New York even more memorable.
Let’s take a look at some of the highlights:
- Catch an NBA game with the New York Knicks. The season runs through until June 2017 and each game offers a high energy and entertaining night out.
- On June 1 2017, rock band The 1975 play the Garden – a gig that’s part of the band’s world tour.
- Famous New Yorker Billy Joel plays Madison Square Garden on May 25, June 6, July 5 and August 21.
- Neil Diamond will play the Garden on June 15 – 17 as part of his 50th Anniversary tour.
- Are you a wrestling fan? July 07 sees WWE Live Summerslam Heatwave Tour arrive at Madison Square Garden.
- Phish will play at the Garden from July 21 – August 6, taking their appearances here up to 52!
#MadisonSquareGarden has a capacity of 20,000 and plays host to an average 320 events a year.
- August 12 will see Latin Pop Rock stars Gloria Trevi and Alejandra Guzmán take to the stage at the Garden.
- Eric Clapton will play on September 7 and 8. He’s remarked this is his last tour.
- 1980s Electronic heroes, Depeche Mode will play the Garden on September 9 – 11.
- German Rockers The Scorpions will descend upon the Garden on September 16.
- Country Singer Song Writer Sam Hunt arrives at Madison Square Garden for a performance on September 14
The world’s most famous arena. This is its fourth official location.
- You can catch a performance from Bruno Mars on September 22 and 23.
- December 13 & 14 will see Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli grace the stage at Madison Square Garden.
Planning to visit New York City?
If you are planning to visit New York City, a trip to Madison Square Garden to see an event or just to take part in an all access tour of this world famous venue will make your visit really memorable. Gray Line New York offers a guided motor coach tour of Manhattan that takes in the Garden as well as Times Square, Little Italy, SoHo and many, many more.
Gray Line New York can also help make your visit to New York City extra special by touring the sights on one of our iconic red double deckers. We offer Hop On Hop off bus tours, or ferry tours, covering the whole city, and are very flexible and cost effective – giving you up to 72 hours of travel. Check out our 72 hour or 48 hour hop on, hop off tours or our freestyle pass of New York which includes 72 hour access to our tour buses, a night tour, and admission to 3,5 or 7 of the city’s most popular attractions.
In the meantime, check us out at our website or at our Instagram, Facebook or TripAdvisor pages.
The Gray Line NYC team hope to see you soon!
Have your say - Leave a comment below: