The fun and flexibility of hop-on, hop-off is now available by sea!
Explore Manhattan and Brooklyn by land and sea with this hop-on, hop-off sightseeing cruise. Enjoy the sights of NYC from the Hudson and East Rivers as your guide provides facts and stories about the city. Between hop-off stops by the World Financial Center, South Street Seaport , Times Square and DUMBO, Brooklyn you’ll be treated to views of the Manhattan skyline, a stop in front of the Statue of Liberty and a unique opportunity to sail under the Brooklyn Bridge.
• Unforgettable views of the Manhattan skyline including the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, One World Trade Center and more
• Connections to and from CitySightseeing New York® double-decker bus tours (with bus ticket)
• Professional tour guide narration
• Concessions available on board
• Newly refurbished vessels
• Hop-on, hop-off access at 2 locations:
- Pier 78 – Midtown Manhattan, Theater District, Times Square, Restaurant Row, Hudson River Greenway Park
- World Financial Center – One World Trade Center, 9/11 Tribute Center, Century 21, City Hall
*Ticket valid for the date purchased or date redeemed.
Pier 78 - 10am, 11:30am, 1pm, 2:30pm, 4pm
World Financial Center - 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 4:30pm
Departure Time: Departs daily at 10:00 am - 4:00 pm (Every 2 hours)
Tour Length: 90 Minutes (Does not include time spent off the ferry at hop-off locations)
[email protected] -- 1-800-669-0051 -- Redemption Instructions: Please be sure to check in at least 30 minutes prior to anticipated departure at the Gray Line CitySightseeing New York Visitor Center located at Port Authority Bus Terminal 42nd St. (btw. 8th & 9th Ave.) New York, New York 10036. Please be sure to present your email voucher to the Gray Line CitySightseeing New York Representative at the Visitor Center