Explore Manhattan and Brooklyn by land and sea with this hop-on, hop-off sightseeing cruise
*Exclusive offer! FREE 9/11 Tribute Center ticket included with your purchase of a CitySightseeing Cruise ticket!
The fun and flexibility of hop-on, hop-off is now available by sea!
Explore Manhattan and Brooklyn by land and sea with this hop-on, hop-off sightseeing cruise. Enjoy the sights of NYC from the Hudson and East Rivers as your guide provides facts and stories about the city. Between hop-off stops by the World Financial Center, South Street Seaport , Times Square and DUMBO, Brooklyn you’ll be treated to views of the Manhattan skyline, a stop in front of the Statue of Liberty and a unique opportunity to sail under the Brooklyn Bridge.
• Unforgettable views of the Manhattan skyline including the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, One World Trade Center and more
• FREE admission to the 9/11 Tribute Center
• Connections to and from CitySightseeing New York® double-decker bus tours (with bus ticket)
• Professional tour guide narration
• Concessions available on board
• Newly refurbished vessels
• Hop-on, hop-off access at 3 locations:
- Pier 78 – Midtown Manhattan, Theater District, Times Square, Restaurant Row, Hudson River Greenway Park
- World Financial Center – One World Trade Center, 9/11 Tribute Center, Century 21, City Hall
*Ticket valid for the date purchased or date redeemed.
Pier 78 - 10am, 11:30am, 1pm, 2:30pm, 4pm
World Financial Center - 10:20am, 11:50am, 1:20pm, 2:50pm, 4:20pm
Departure Time: Departs daily at 10:00 am - 4:00 pm (Every 2 hours)
Tour Length: 90 Minutes (Does not include time spent off the ferry at hop-off locations)
firstname.lastname@example.org -- 1-800-669-0051 -- Redemption Instructions: Please be sure to check in at least 30 minutes prior to anticipated departure at the Gray Line CitySightseeing New York Visitor Center located at 777 8th Avenue (between 47th & 48th Streets). Please be sure to present your email voucher to the Gray Line CitySightseeing New York Representative at the Visitor Center
72 hours of Hop-On, Hop-Off double decker fun that includes 4 tours:...From 84.00
Whether you’re going to Harlem, Times Square or the Brooklyn Museum,...From 69.00