Enjoy the city that never sleeps at night time, and add an attraction!
Please Note: This is an escorted bus tour (not Hop-on Hop-off).
Enjoy the city that never sleeps at its most beautiful time: nighttime. See the bright lights of Times Square and watch as the Empire State Building lights up (it’s a different color every night!) Then, explore the excitement of downtown Manhattan in SoHo, Greenwich Village, the Lower East Side, and Little Italy. This tour is truly majestic.
Add to your enjoyment by selecting one of these attractions:
• Central Park Sightseeing Walking tour
• Empire State Building Observatory
• Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
• Top of the Rock Observation Deck
• Statue of Liberty Ferry & Ellis Island
• Metropolitan Museum of Art
• Madame Tussauds New York
• Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Times Square
• 9/11 Tribute Center
• Central Park Sightseeing Day-Pass Bike Rental
• New York Historical Society Museum
• Museum of the City of New York
• The Cloisters Museum
• Central Park Sightseeing Guided Bike Tour
Daily 6:00pm - 9:00pm – Departs from Times Square (between 47th & 48th Sts.) May - October
Daily 6:00pm - 7:00pm – Departs from Gray Line Visitors Center @ 777 8th Avenue (between 47th & 48th Sts.) November – April
[email protected] -- 1-800-669-0051 -- Redemption Instructions: Please be sure to check in at least 30 minutes prior to anticipated departure at the Gray Line CitySightseeing New York Visitor Center located at 777 8th Avenue (between 47th & 48th Streets). Please be sure to present your email voucher to the Gray Line CitySightseeing New York Representative at the Visitor Center
Whether you’re going to Harlem, Times Square or the Brooklyn Museum,...From 54.00
72 hours of Hop-On, Hop-Off double decker fun that includes 4 tours:...From 64.00