Explore Manhattan and Brooklyn by land and sea with this hop-on, hop-off sightseeing cruise
*Exclusive offer! FREE 9/11 Tribute Center ticket included with your purchase of a CitySightseeing Cruise ticket!
The fun and flexibility of hop-on, hop-off is now available by sea!
Explore Manhattan and Brooklyn by land and sea with this hop-on, hop-off sightseeing cruise. Enjoy the sights of NYC from the Hudson and East Rivers as your guide provides facts and stories about the city. Between hop-off stops by the World Financial Center, South Street Seaport , Times Square and DUMBO, Brooklyn you’ll be treated to views of the Manhattan skyline, a stop in front of the Statue of Liberty and a unique opportunity to sail under the Brooklyn Bridge.
• Unforgettable views of the Manhattan skyline including the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, One World Trade Center and more
• FREE admission to the 9/11 Tribute Center
• Connections to and from CitySightseeing New York® double-decker bus tours (with bus ticket)
• Professional tour guide narration
• Concessions available on board
• Newly refurbished vessels
• Hop-on, hop-off access at 4 locations:
- Pier 78 – Midtown Manhattan, Theater District, Times Square, Restaurant Row, Hudson River Greenway Park
- World Financial Center – One World Trade Center, 9/11 Tribute Center, Century 21, City Hall
- Pier 11 – South Street Seaport, Wall Street, Battery Park, Titanic Memorial Park
- DUMBO, Brooklyn – Brooklyn Bridge Park, Jane’s Carousel, Grimaldi’s Pizza, River Café
*Ticket valid for the date purchased or date redeemed.
Pier 78 - 10am, 12noon, 2pm, 4pm
World Financial Center - 10:20am, 12:20pm, 2:20pm, 4:20pm
DUMBO - 10:50am,12:50pm, 2:50pm, 4:50pm
Pier 11 - 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm
Departure Time: Departs daily at 10:00 am - 4:00 pm (Every 2 hours)
Tour Length: 90 Minutes (Does not include time spent off the ferry at hop-off locations)
[email protected] -- 1-800-669-0051 -- Redemption Instructions: Please be sure to check in at least 30 minutes prior to anticipated departure at the Gray Line CitySightseeing New York Visitor Center located at 777 8th Avenue (between 47th & 48th Streets). Please be sure to present your email voucher to the Gray Line CitySightseeing New York Representative at the Visitor Center
Whether you’re going to Harlem, Times Square or the Brooklyn Museum,...From 54.00
72 hours of Hop-On, Hop-Off double decker fun that includes 4 tours:...From 64.00